Delicious Broccoli Salad
Many of us are so busy that we don't have the time to prepare fresh and delicious meals anymore. The recipe I am sharing in this article is very simple and time saving. I got this from a friend of mine who served this broccoli salad in one of our work-related-potlucks. Everyone loved it that it was gone in minutes! I am not a very good cook but every time I attend a gathering that involves food, I always bring my broccoli salad. Amazingly, it is always one of the first dishes to disappear!
2 bundles of fresh broccoli, 1 onion, 1/2 cup of raisins, 12 slices of (cooked) bacon.
For the dressing:
1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of sugar, 3 tablespoons of vinegar
MAKING THE SALAD:
1. Wash the broccoli thoroughly and chop them into bite sizes, and place them on a clean dish/salad bowl.
2. Wash the onions thoroughly and slice or chop it into small pieces, then mix it with the broccoli.
3. Add the raisins and mix it with the rest.
4. Break the 12 slices of bacon into small pieces and them mix it with the rest.
5. Mix the dressing ingredients thoroughly in a separate bowl to make a dressing. Pour and mix the dressing evenly with the broccoli and the rest.
6. Cover your new broccoli salad with a plastic wrap and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.
7. Enjoy your new delicious broccoli salad (by yourself or with friends and loved ones!)
Feel free to check other articles at:
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jun_C