Delicious Broccoli Salad


Many of us are so busy that we don't have the time to prepare fresh and delicious meals anymore. The recipe I am sharing in this article is very simple and time saving. I got this from a friend of mine who served this broccoli salad in one of our work-related-potlucks. Everyone loved it that it was gone in minutes! I am not a very good cook but every time I attend a gathering that involves food, I always bring my broccoli salad. Amazingly, it is always one of the first dishes to disappear!

INGREDIENTS NEEDED:

2 bundles of fresh broccoli, 1 onion, 1/2 cup of raisins, 12 slices of (cooked) bacon.

For the dressing:

1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of sugar, 3 tablespoons of vinegar

MAKING THE SALAD:

1. Wash the broccoli thoroughly and chop them into bite sizes, and place them on a clean dish/salad bowl.

2. Wash the onions thoroughly and slice or chop it into small pieces, then mix it with the broccoli.

3. Add the raisins and mix it with the rest.

4. Break the 12 slices of bacon into small pieces and them mix it with the rest.

5. Mix the dressing ingredients thoroughly in a separate bowl to make a dressing. Pour and mix the dressing evenly with the broccoli and the rest.

6. Cover your new broccoli salad with a plastic wrap and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

7. Enjoy your new delicious broccoli salad (by yourself or with friends and loved ones!)







Comments

  1. After searching for this information, I will have to say most people agree with you on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is a walk-through for all the information you wanted about this and didn't know who to ask. Look here, and you'll definitely find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly loved this brilliant article. Please continue this awesome work. Regards, Duyq.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is a walk-through for all the information you wanted about this and didn't know who to ask. Look here, and you'll definitely find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Searching for this for some time now - i guess luck is more advanced than search engines :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work! I also have my own blog I simply realize its challenging to create high quality information similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LaGuardia Airport Car ServiceJuly 30, 2010 at 7:28 AM

    I think this is one of the healthiest vegetables. It always helps satisfies my hunger and doesn't have much calories versus the amount.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is amazing I'm going to put this in the bookmarks before I lose the address I don't believe I'll ever make it back here otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great article, i just finished bookmarking it to regularly check it. i would like to read on new posts. how do i configure the RSS again? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts