Sweet Potato and Semolina Patties
Sweet Potato (Kumara) and Semolina Patties
- Cook together 1 Kumara ( sweet potato)and 1 Potato - medium size and mash
- Chop a bunch of parsley and several spring onions finely cut or chopped
- 3 - 5 capfuls of Shoyu or Tamari
- Semolina to mix
- Mashed Tofu (couple of slices - optional but nice if you have some on hand - otherwise its almost as good without)
- Mix and mold into patties. Roll in Semolina and cook in frypan
Photo shows without parsley and spring onions as we had some great kumaras and no parsley or spring onions that had not gone to seed.
If you enjoyed this recipe go here for more Vegetarian Cooking Made Easy
Tree tomato/ Tamarillo Salsa to go with it will be posted soon ...